Thursday 29 October 2009

Hand creams!

Being an archivist can be a very dirty job. One can often suffer from dry and chapped hands. Obviously it would be better if one wore gloves but these may not available or practical if you sweat inside them (eww!)

So I thought I would compile a list of hand creams that I have used and please do use the comment section for how many people prefer which brands. Or are there some magic creams that keep your hard working digits soft but not greasy. We don’t want those records getting spoilt now do we!

(I wanted to do a poll but it doesn’t let me on this site)

  • All Rounder: Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. This for me is a really good all rounder. It is a handy little bottle although when it runs low it can really difficult to get the last out.
  • Cheap and Cheerful: Vaseline. Now I know we usually just use it on our lips or well I normally do but if you have applied to much to your mouth then rubbing it over the knuckles can be and quick way to smooth a problem area.
  • French and Chic: L’Occitane. £16.50 for a tube but smells clean and doesn’t leave any residue on your hands but is it really worth that much?!

Anyway here are my choices now over to you!

 

AG

2 comments:

  1. Ahem!! Amendment there is a Poll at the bottom of the page. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Poll has now finished sorry!! I am thinking up a festive related one for December. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete